Sunday 21 October 2007

Pad Ka Praw

This is today's lunch. Pad Ka Praw. M'reth introduced this meal to me. She let me know step by step how to make this, unfortunately without measurement *oopps* She never know how much exactly for mostly of her cookings. She told me just remember to keep testing everytime *hehehe* That's what I did. Somehow, I remember just approximate measurements just to make it easier for the beginners like me :)



Pad Ka Praw
Source: m-corner


Ingredients: (approximate measurements)

400 g minced pork

3 cloves garlic, chopped
cooking oil
Fresh basil leaves
6 Fresh chillies, chopped
2 tbsps fish sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
4 tbsps kecap manis / sweet soya sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sugar

Directions:

1. Heat oil, add in garlic and stir until fragrant. Add in the meat cook until brown colour.

2. Add in fish sauce, cooking wine, kecap manis, salt, pepper and sugar. Give it a try until you get your desired taste. It supposed to taste sweet, salty and hot.

3. Add in the chillies and finally the basil leaves. Stirring for about 2 minutes. Serve with rice and fried egg.

No comments: