Sunday 21 October 2007

Basil Pork Ramen ala Su Yin

I'm really in the mood to cook this week :) This morning I made Basil Pork Ramen ala Su Yin. I always like korean instant ramen. It's kinda feel like back to college. The korean restaurant next to my college had been my favorite place for lunch. Got new idea of how to cook it from Su Yin's blog, yeahhhhh... The extra meat makes it soooooo delicious. I don't know how the other take this style, so I just prepared 1 bowl using 1 package of the instant nooddle. After tried a little, I passed it to my mom and then my bro. They liked it so much even I didn't have another go *hahaha* That's okay, I'll make one tonight again after posting this new way of enjoying korean instant ramen :) I know that my bf is now waiting for me to cook and let him try. He's not too excited though, but let see after that *hihihi* Please do try, guys.





Basil Pork Ramen ala Su Yin
Source: Su Yin

Ingredients:


1 package of korean instant ramen
2 tbsps of sesame oil
Minced pork
Fresh basil leaves
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 cup of chicken or beef broth


How to:


1. Cook the instant ramen according to the package instruction.


2. While the nooddle is cooking, you can start to heat the sesame oil, add in garlic and stir fried until fragrant. Put in the meat. Cook until becomes brown. Empty the condiments of the ramen into the meat. Add in the basil leaves and chicken or beef broth. Cook until boil and becomes a little thickened.


3. While you are cooking the meat, don't forget your nooddle *hehehe* You must be concentrated. Once nooddle cooked, strain and sit them in the serving bowl. Pour in the meat. Enjoy while it's still hot, yummy.....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 210 bucks on every page. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?