Sunday, 25 May 2008
(My simple way recipe)
1kg Eggs, boiled and peeled
250g Chilies (more if like it hot)
7 Red onions
4 cloves of garlic
a thin slice of shrimp paste (Indonesia known as Terasi)
1. Heat medium amount of oil in frying pan. Using a knife slightly cut around the surface of eggs and fry until slightly brown. Set aside.
2. Heat few tablespoons of oil and add in the ground ingredients. Keep stiring until fragrant. Add salt, sugar, and a little bit of vinegar to your taste. Lastly put in fried eggs and stir until all eggs well covered in the chili paste. Ready to serve.
Sunday, 4 May 2008
Source : Martha Stewart website
1 lb (500 gram) minced pork with fats
1 1/2 tbsps fish sauce
3/4 cup brown sugar (too sweet, less to half of the portion should be okay)
3/4 tsp chinese 5 spice
1/4 tsp merica
1 tbsp chinese cooking wine
1. Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.
2. Line 16x10 inci baking sheet with aluminium foil, grease with cooking oil.
3. Scoop in the meat mixture on the baking sheet and spread evenly and thin on the baking sheet. It should be like a thin sheet.
4. Heat the oven to 175C, bake for 25 minutes, take out from the oven and cut into 16 slices, slip it over and bake again for another 25 minutes.