Source: cupcake creations
5 oz (150 g) Butter, softened
5 oz (150 g / 2/3 cup) Superfine (caster) sugar
6 oz (175 g) Self raising flour *I substituted with 1 1/2 cups flour + 3/4 tsp salt + 2 1/4 tsps baking powder*
1 tsp Vanilla extract
*I added 5 tbsps whipping cream, cuz I panic when seeing the mixture is too thick :p, lucky it turned out just fine*
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
2. Line a 12 cup cake pan, with cup cake papers.
3. Crack the eggs into a cup and beat lightly with a fork.
4. Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, until light and creamy.
6. Divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
8. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
9. Allow to cool fully before icing.
Pink Cooking Chocolate, coarsely chopped *I didn't do any measurement just appx. at least double the size of the cream :p*
1/4 cup Whipping cream
1/2 cup Icing sugar *I use caster sugar and blend until it becomes like powder*
1/2 cup Butter
Bring the cream to just boil, pour into the chocolate. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool. Beat butter and chocolate, add in icing sugar. Beat until smooth.