Saturday 14 July 2007

Cheesy Sago

I made this Cheesy Sago on the same day with strawberry birthday cake from the egg yolk left. Cuz the strawberry cake only uses white eggs. In fact, I already planned it before after checking out Stella's blog (cikciks). Everyone there were saying that the recipe is kicking :)



With my sister's help, I made some small changes to the recipe. Not because I was trying to be an expert but..... I was ran out of the ingredient hehehe...... We baked together, it wasn't the first time though :) She also likes to bake and sometime once a while she takes orders from her friends. They like her "kue lapis" very much :p
Not easy to pipe using spuit for this cheesy Sago. And I wasn't in the mood after what I had been through with the strawberry cake :( Lucky my sister was there and she kinly piped one by one onto the baking sheet. Meanwhile, I decided to change the shape hahaha.... easy and quick :p




Cheesy Sago

Ingredients:
225 g Unsalted butter
125 g Powdered sugar
2 Egg yolks, steamed and mashed
25 gr fresh cream
150 g Grated parmesan cheese *
300 g Sago flour
50 g Corn starch flour
50 g All purpose flour
2 Pandan leaves


1. Stir well sago flour and pandan leaves using heat until dried.

2. Mix butter and sugar until soft.

3. Add eggs, one at a time and mixed well in each addition.

4. Add in grated parmesan cheese and mashed egg yolk, stir well using wooden spoon.

5. Add in sago flour, corn starch and all purpose flour. Stir well.

6. Using piping bag, pump out small star shapes on greased baking sheet.

7. Bake in 150 C. Cool and store in air tight container.


* I use half grated parmesan and half grated chedar cheese.

No comments: