Sunday 3 February 2008

My First Order of Banana Muffin

Hi... everybody :p I've been enjoying my days without blogging *hehehe* But I won't skip this one since it was my very first order from my untie. She ordered the Banana Muffin for her gathering night at the temple. She ordered 48 muffins. I was very excited then. And started to prepare everything days before the big day. What troubled me was the pick up day on Tuesday, which I must be baking on Monday, work day... hm... :( I baked straight away after back from office and till late. I was exhausted in the next morning, sleepy but I was satisfied that I've done a good job *hehehe proud of myself*



I have counted all things that I bought days ahead only for this order. I was so sure that it could be more than enough. There I was, never can resist the good smell of banana muffin *hahaha* So, while baking I kept my mouth busy as well *hehehe*. During the second last batch, I thought I already had enough...but, It turned out much less than 48 :p So, while preparing the last batch, I was so nervous. Finally, I came out with exactly 48 muffins *phuuhh* My stress gone. Lucky I had them all done without burning one of them. Can you imagine, if only ONE burnt already ruined my whole number :p

So, as usual I used my favorite best ever banana muffin recipe taken from v-recipe, my failure proof of recipe :) It is true, this is the best ever, nevertheless.. simpliest as ever. I have made this muffin many many and many times.



Best Ever Banana Muffin
Source: v-recipe

3 large bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup melted butter



1. Preheat oven to 180C. Brush oil of 12 standart muffin tin or use paper cup.


2. MashBananas. Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.Add melted butter.Add the dry ingredients (+raisin).Stir gently until all dry ingredients are just moistened.Batter should look quiter lumpy.


3. Spoon batter into each muffin tin (+greated cheddar cheese on top).Bake 20 minutes.

No comments: