450 g Mascarpone cheese (I used 500 g) at room temperature
1/2 cup Sugar
4 Egg Yolks
1 cup Whipping cream
2 packages of Lady fingers
1 1/2 cup Espresso + 3 tbsps of sugar for dipping the lady fingers
Unsweetened chocolate powder
1. Beat egg yolks in a hear proof bowl till fluffy and add in sugar.
2. Put the bowl on a pan with simmering water. Keep beating until pale and thickened. The cream will thickened just about the boiling point. Set aside.
3. Using a spatula mash the mascarpone cheese. Pour in the egg and sugar mixture, stir well.
4. Whipp the cream until stiff and fold into the mascarpone mixture. Mix well.
5. Dip lady fingers in espresso and line on the spring form pan. Pour half of the cream on the lady fingers. Dip the remaining lady fingers in espresso and line on top of the cream. Pour in the remaining cream. Sprinkle with chocolate powder. Store in a fridge for 3 or 4 hours or overnight (cause I made it last night :p).