Saturday 26 July 2008

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Simple Spaghetti Bolognaise, my style.....


No need to follow a recipe just add in the basic recipe for the sauce. My niece loves it so much... after nagging me for quite sometimes and I finally made it today since I have pasta left over from last time and sitting in the fridge for too long already *hehehe*




Spaghetti Bolognaise

500 g mince beef
500 g tomatoes, blended
1 small bottle of tomato sauce
1 capsicum, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
salt
sugar
oregano
basil

1. Heat some oil and add in garlic, stir until fragrant. Add in onion and capsicum. Cook until soften.

2. Add in mince beef and cook until it turns brown. Add in blended tomatoes and tomato sauce.

3. Put in the seasonings to suit your taste. Let it cook until thickened. Serve with your choice of pasta.

No comments: