Sunday 4 May 2008

Singaporean style BBQ Pork Slices

I got the recipe from "Deborah's multiply" Thanks for the recipe, now I can make my own Singaporean Style BBQ Pork Slices with minimum budget instead of getting from Bee Cheng Hiang *hihihi* This recipe is TOP, taste really delicious even you only serve it with steam rice. My aunties also said it was really delicious and they asked me for the recipe right away after testing it :) For me and bf, we like it spicy so next time I would add in few spoons of chilli powder. Hope it tastes even better for the spicy food lovers.






Singaporean Style BBQ Pork Slices
Source: Deborah

Ingredients:

1 lb (500 gram) minced pork with fats

1 1/2 tbsps fish sauce

3/4 cup brown sugar (too sweet, less to half of the portion should be okay)

3/4 tsp chinese 5 spice

1/4 tsp merica

1 tbsp chinese cooking wine

1 tbsp minyak goreng *I thought this was for greasing the pan :p but it turned out just as delicious as Deborah's .. I guess...hehehe*




Directions:

1. Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.

2. Line 16x10 inci baking sheet with aluminium foil, grease with cooking oil.

3. Scoop in the meat mixture on the baking sheet and spread evenly and thin on the baking sheet. It should be like a thin sheet.

4. Heat the oven to 175C, bake for 25 minutes, take out from the oven and cut into 16 slices, slip it over and bake again for another 25 minutes.

No comments: